Chiles belong to the capsicum family, as do sweet peppers, but there the relationship ends, for the heat of the chile is in no way similar to its mild-flavored relation. The unripened, green chile is less fiery than when ripened and red. The Mexican food culture has long been a part of Texas culinary tastes and adds the zest of chilies to many Texas dishes. As you enjoy this dip you'll say Ole' to its robust Tex-Mex mild chili flavor.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
- Super Ole' Dip
- Fiesta Chicken Thighs with Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Sweet 'n Hot Nachos
- Dip: Add contents to 1 ¾ cups of sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix and let set refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese. Add 4 Tablespoons of milk. Let mellow at least 1 hour.
- Low-Fat: Mix with 1 ½ cup fat free sour cream or 1 ¼ cup lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise. Let mellow at least 1 hour.
- Rub: Sprinkle on chicken or pork and cook as directed.