The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States and D.C. only (including territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the U.S. or D.C., 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths.
FREDERICKSBURG FARMS GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES 2019
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on July 1, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. CT on July 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), you may enter the FREDERICKSBURG FARMS GRAND OPENING SWEEPSTAKES 2019 (the “Sweepstakes”) online: (i) by visiting the Fredericksburg Farms website (https://www.fbgfarms.com/) (the “FARMS Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form (limit one (1) online entry on the FARMS Website per valid e-mail address, per eligible person) In order to access the Website and in an effort to optimize Website user experience, ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental U.S. who are 21 years of age or older as of July 1, 2019, except employees and members of their households, whether or not related, and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) participating companies and any other participating parties and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, dealerships, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors and all other participating parties (collectively, the “Participating Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential Grand Prize Winner (as defined below) and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential Grand Prize Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor or any of the Participating Parties.
- How the Grand Prize Winner will be Determined: One (1) potential grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be chosen by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about August 1, 2019 (the “Grand Prize Drawing”) Sponsor anticipates that the potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail from the e-mail address in writing on August 1, 2019 (subject to change). If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, or if the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, his/her place as a possible Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion, and an alternate Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing format that shall be determined by Sponsor.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, the Participating Parties, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, all local sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Websites; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing, typographical, human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, or any combination thereof. Entries are considered only upon receipt. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering, all participants and/or entrants agree to release the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of any element of the Grand Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes including any injury or harm resulting from or any travel or activity related thereto. Any and all warranties and guarantees with respect to any prize element are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Prize Terms: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator’s decisions with respect to the Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use by Sponsor and Participating Parties and their designees of entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice, performance and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes including Participating Parties’ content in any and all media (including online announcements) now or hereafter known, throughout the universe in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. In addition, participants in any of Sponsor’s on-air presentations will be required to sign any agreements and releases designed by Sponsor with respect to their services and performances. The rights include on-location or studio-based on-air camera appearances, footage created when the potential Grand Prize Winner is contacted, and any photographs, videos, or other materials provided by Grand Prize Winner to Sponsor.
- Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or other failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential Grand Prize Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Such Authorized account holder will be required to comply with these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall win the Grand Prize as described.
- General Prize Conditions: All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with a prize or the acceptance and use of any element of a prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are winner’s responsibility.
- Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Texas, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Texas. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU (AND YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF YOU ARE A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Winner’s List: Beginning on or about August 31, 2019, you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner by going to the Farms website.
- Sponsor: Fredericksburg Farms.