- Put chicken, water and lemon juice into a small nonstick skillet.
- Heat to simmer; cover and simmer about 6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Strain (reserve broth for another use) and let chicken cool.
- Dice the chicken.
- Combine onion, garlic and Salsa Roja a la Charra in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook, stirring often, about 3 minutes, until onion softens.
- Stir in tomatillos. Do not cover.
- Cook over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in chicken, salt and cilantro.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.