We are currently looking to add a member to our team in this position. We are looking for someone who can multi-task, learn quickly, is hardworking and willing to grow with the company long term. The following tasks explain what some of the duties are on a daily basis.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals or voicemails.
- Data and Order entry accurately and completely in accordance with company procedures.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Invoicing orders.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Compile copies and collateral (stuff envelopes, compile fundraiser packets, etc.)
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. Problem solving when it comes to the programs we use.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
This position can lead into a Senior Administrative Assistant.