Why do we charge for shipping?
No carrier actually delivers for free. Either a company is huge and can absorb shipping or they build it into the price of the product or they charge shipping. We pay shipping by box size, weight, and destination. The average order costs $9.95 to ship, so that is what we charge. The more products you order, the better your order as shipping is a set fee. (except gift baskets and boxes, they have a separate actual UPS Ground shipping charge) We are a small company now, but when we become huge we will revisit shipping. Check our locations page to see if we are in a nearby store. That is the best way to get free shipping.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses and add a gift message?
Yes, from September through December, we offer multiple address shipping options and gift messages. Each address incurs a separate shipping charge, but the whole order can be paid for at once when checking out.
How do I place a gift order?
By default, all orders with different names for shipping & billing will be sent with a gift receipt instead of an invoice. The recipient will not see any pricing or billing information, except for the first & last name of the person who sent it to them. To add a personalized note, write in the "note" section.
- Do you charge sales tax? By law, we only charge sales tax on taxable items shipped to a Texas address. Texas charges sales tax on shipping. (Food items are not taxable in Texas)
Can I change my shipping address?
If your order has not shipped out, we can update the shipping address free of charge. Please call us immediately at 830-997-0960 if you need it changed during business hours, or send an email to info (at) ffarms.com after business hours. After your order has shipped, you can use the tracking number to inquire about your re-route options with UPS via their website or customer service line.
Can I have a discount code?
Sign up to our email newsletter or texts to receive our coupon codes! You can sign up on the bottom of any page on our website, including this one.
Can I get expedited shipping?
No, expedited shipping is not available at this time.
How long will my package take to arrive?
For a rough estimate, please consult the shipping map below. Please be aware that many factors can slow down shipping times, including high volume of holiday gifts, icy roads, and pandemic regulations. You will receive an email containing a tracking number from us when your package ships out - please use that tracking number to view the status of your package.
Fredericksburg Farms is located in the Texas Hill Country and is unable to ship from our facility via USPS. All orders from Fredericksburg Farms are shipped via UPS Ground. No expedited shipping servers are available.
- Fredericksburg Farms is only able to ship to locations within the contiguous 48 US states where UPS Ground is available.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to any APO or PO Box addresses at this time.
- No shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, or any non-contiguous state.
- Fredericksburg Farms is not liable for any delays due to weather or shipping companies.
- Shipping charges for Fredericksburg Farms are $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping for all orders going to one location. Gift Boxes and Gift Baskets have a separate UPS Ground charge.
- Sales tax is charged for all taxable items for orders being shipped to addresses in the state of Texas.
Transit Time Estimates
To check the latest estimated shipping time to your location, click here and put in shipping from 78624. (We only ship to the Continental U.S.)