Homemade Hearty Salsa Mix
The Conquest of Mexico in 1521 gave rise to one of the richest culinary revolutions in the Aztec-Spanish-Mexico conduit and thus created a fine refinement that has been the creation of Tex-Mex Food. The cuisines of Mexico and Southwest Texas melded together into new culinary specialties and became what we now call Mexican food. Homemade Hearty Salsa combines the best of the Aztec, Mexican and Texas tastes and creates a dip that will delight your taste buds! It just takes some fresh tomatoes and a quick stir of your wrist to create a delightful homemade salsa.
Size: .75 oz (21g)
Ingredients: Onion*, Salt, Garlic*, Spices, Jalapeno*, Habanero Pepper, Spice and Coloring, and Soybean Oil (processing aid). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Masa-Fried Fish Fillets with Chipotle Aioli
- Pan-Seared Spicy Shrimp on Savory Toasts
- Dip: Add contents to 16 oz. of fresh tomatoes or a 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes. Crush or mix in a blender to desired consistency. Refrigerate after mixing with tomatoes.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese. Add 4 tablespoons of milk. Let mellow for at least 1 hour.
- Rub: sprinkle or chicken, pork, or beef and cook as directed.
- Serving Suggestions: Spoon mixed salsa on top of fish and bake. Toss with pasta for a Hearty Southwest Pasta Dish.