Homemade Hearty Salsa Mix
Fredericksburg Farms Homemade Hearty Salsa, a true culinary masterpiece that pays homage to the rich history of Tex-Mex cuisine. This sensational salsa brings together the finest ingredients and flavors from the Aztec, Mexican, and Texas traditions, resulting in a dip that will leave your taste buds craving more.
Crafted with love and attention to detail, our salsa is carefully made from a harmonious blend of onion, salt, garlic, spices, jalapeno, habanero pepper, spice and coloring, and soybean oil. Each ingredient is carefully selected to ensure a symphony of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds.
Size: .75 oz (21g)
Ingredients: Onion*, Salt, Garlic*, Spices, Jalapeno*, Habanero Pepper, Spice and Coloring, and Soybean Oil (processing aid). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Masa-Fried Fish Fillets with Chipotle Aioli
- Pan-Seared Spicy Shrimp on Savory Toasts
- Dip: Add contents to 16 oz. of fresh tomatoes or a 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes. Crush or mix in a blender to desired consistency. Refrigerate after mixing with tomatoes.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese. Add 4 tablespoons of milk. Let mellow for at least 1 hour.
- Rub: sprinkle or chicken, pork, or beef and cook as directed.
- Serving Suggestions: Spoon mixed salsa on top of fish and bake. Toss with pasta for a Hearty Southwest Pasta Dish.