Goat milk bar soaps and hand creams are popular personal care products that are made from goat milk, which has a variety of potential skin benefits. Here are some things you might want to know about them:
Goat milk bar soaps:
- Goat milk contains lactic acid, which may help to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- The fat in goat milk can moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Goat milk soap may be particularly helpful for people with dry or sensitive skin.
- Some people prefer goat milk soap to traditional soaps because it is more gentle and less likely to cause irritation.
- Like goat milk soap, hand creams made with goat milk can be very moisturizing and nourishing for the skin.
- Goat milk contains vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for skin health.
- Our goat milk hand creams contain ingredients, like shea butter and essential oils, to provide additional benefits or fragrance.
- Regular use of a goat milk hand cream may help to keep hands soft, smooth, and protected.