San Jacinto Spinach Dip
There's nothing better at a party than a great spinach dip and that's what ours is.
Our spinach dip carries the name San Jacinto and a picture of the San Jacinto Monument. The beautiful San Jacinto Monument stands, 567 feet tall and celebrates Texas Independence and the Battle of San Jacinto led by General Sam Houston and is dedicated to all who contributed to the independence of Texas. Long a symbol of the spirit of Texans and their independent nature, this monument reflects the passion and love of the country that all Texans share. The monument is topped by a 34 foot 22- ton star symbolizing the Lone Star Republic. The building is the world's tallest stone column memorial. Located east of Houston, Texas, the monument houses a museum with a collection that spans more than four hundred years of early Texas history.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Onion*, Bell Pepper*, Sugar, Spices, Spinach*, Carrot*, Salt, Canola Oil
(processing aid), and Garlic*. *Dehydrated
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Creamy Cheese & Spice Spinach Casserole
- Creamy Herbed Mashed Potato Casserole
- Dip: Add Contents with 1 3/4 cups sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Let mellow for at least 1 hour.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese. Add 4 Tablespoons of milk. Let mellow at least 1 hour.
- Low-Fat: Mix with 1 ½ cup fat-free sour cream or 1 ¼ cup lite sour cream and ½ cup lite mayonnaise. Let mellow for at least 1 hour.