East Texas Rib Rub
Indulge in the revered barbecue heritage of East Texas with Fredericksburg Farms East Texas Rib Rub. Renowned for its mouthwatering meats, the East Texas region boasts a longstanding tradition of exceptional BBQ. From bustling roadside eateries to charming small-town restaurants, the quest for the most flavorful, tender, and irresistibly delicious barbecue is a point of pride, akin to discussing football teams.
With Fredericksburg Farms' East Texas Rib Rub, you're equipped to elevate your barbecue prowess and claim your place among the grilling elite. Let your grill skills shine as you savor the perfect blend of spices, enhancing the flavor of your meats. For an extra burst of deliciousness, pair your culinary creations with our tantalizing Orange Chipotle Grilling Glaze.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Natural Smoke Flavor (salt, smoke flavor, silicon dioxide), Garlic*, Spices, Salt, Onion*, Gumbo File, Soybean Oil (processing aid), Chives*, and Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Honey Red Grilled Quail on Chili-Cheese Polenta
- Chipotle Hot Wings
- Brined and Smoked Center-Cut Pork Loin Roast
- Grilled Pork Chops w/ Jalapeño Mustard Cream Sauce
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- Mustard Barbecue Chicken Breast Quarters
- Rub: Rub on Ribs, Pork or Chicken and bake as directed. Top with Fredericksburg Farms Orange Chipotle Grilling Glaze for a tempting treat.
- Dip: Add contents to 1 ¾ cups sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix well and let set for 2 hours before serving.
- Low Fat: Mix 1 ¾ cups lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise or use in plain yogurt.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese, Add 4 tablespoons of milk. Let mellow at least 1 hour. (Great on a sandwich.)