East Texas Rib Rub
The East Texas Region has long been known for its delicious barbeque (BBQ) and "mouth-watering" meats. Restaurants along Texas' highways and in small towns boast of having the best, hottest, or most tender BBQ. Bragging rights are a serious concern when discussing either meat or football teams. When using the Fredericksburg Farms' East Texas Rib Rub you can boast about your own barbeque cooking. So, go ahead.....Grill away and love this combination of rub and our Orange Chipotle Grilling Glaze.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Natural Smoke Flavor (salt, smoke flavor, silicon dioxide), Garlic*, Spices, Salt, Onion*, Gumbo File, Soybean Oil (processing aid), Chives*, and Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Honey Red Grilled Quail on Chili-Cheese Polenta
- Chipotle Hot Wings
- Brined and Smoked Center-Cut Pork Loin Roast
- Grilled Pork Chops w/ Jalapeño Mustard Cream Sauce
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- Mustard Barbecue Chicken Breast Quarters
- Rub: Rub on Ribs, Pork or Chicken and bake as directed. Top with Fredericksburg Farms Orange Chipotle Grilling Glaze for a tempting treat.
- Dip: Add contents to 1 ¾ cups sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix well and let set for 2 hours before serving.
- Low Fat: Mix 1 ¾ cups lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise or use in plain yogurt.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese, Add 4 tablespoons of milk. Let mellow at least 1 hour. (Great on a sandwich.)