Citrus Garlic Bread Dipping Mix
Serving Suggestions: Mix with your favorite pasta for a delicious Fruity Pasta dish. Rub on chicken or pork and bake as directed.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Spices, Orange Peel*, Garlic*, Salt, Citric Acid, Lemon Peel*, Soybean Oil
(processing aid), and Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Spinach, Orange and Onion Salad with Citrus-Garlic Dressing
- Cantaloupe Compote with Lime, Citrus and Chili
- Dipping Mix: Add 1 Tablespoon to 1/3 cup of Olive Oil. Allow to mellow. Dip with Bread.
- Dip: Add contents to 1/34 cups sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix well and let set in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- Low Fat: Mix 1 ¾ cups lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise or use in plain yogurt.
- Serving Suggestions: Mix with your favorite pasta for a delicious Fruity Pasta dish.
- Rub on chicken or pork and bake as directed.