Green Chile Ole Dip
Chiles belong to the capsicum family, as do sweet peppers, but there the relationship ends, for the heat of the chile is in no way similar to its mild-flavored relation. The unripened, green chile is less fiery than when ripened and red. The Mexican food culture has long been a part of Texas culinary tastes and adds the zest of chilies to many Texas dishes. As you enjoy this dip you'll say Ole' to its robust Tex-Mex mild chili flavor.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Green Chili Pepper, Spices, Garlic*, and Onion*. *Dehydrated
Allergens: None. The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may be present.
- Super Ole' Dip
- Fiesta Chicken Thighs with Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Sweet 'n Hot Nachos
- Dip: Add contents to 1 ¾ cups of sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix and let sit refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Spread: Mix with 12 oz. cream cheese. Add 4 Tablespoons of milk. Let mellow at least 1 hour.
- Low-Fat: Mix with 1 ½ cup fat-free sour cream or 1 ¼ cup lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise. Let mellow at least 1 hour.
- Rub: Sprinkle on chicken or pork and cook as directed.