Brown Mustard Basil Bread Dipping Mix
Serving Suggestions: Mix with your favorite pasta for a delicious pasta dish. Rub on chicken or pork and bake as directed. Refrigerate after mixing.
Size: 1 oz (28g)
Ingredients: Mustard Seed, Tomato*, Spices (including basil), Garlic*, Salt, and Soybean Oil (processing aid). *Dehydrated
Allergens: None; Soybean Oil is highly refined and is not considered an allergen.
The item(s) above are packaged in a facility where milk, soy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts may
- Corn Salad
- Brown Mustard, Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Basil and Tomato Salad
- Baked Pumpkin Seed-Crusted Chicken Breasts with Garlic & Chile Mustard Cream Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Burgers
- Green Salad with Basil & Tomato Dressing
- Dipping Mix: Add 1 Tablespoon to 1/3 cup of Olive Oil. Allow to mellow. Dip with Bread.
- Dip: Add contents to 1/34 cups sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Mix well and let set in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- Low Fat: Mix 1 ¾ cups lite sour cream and ¼ cup lite mayonnaise or use in plain yogurt.
- Serving Suggestions: Mix with your favorite pasta for a delicious pasta dish. Rub on chicken or pork and bake as directed. Refrigerate after mixing.