German Stone Ground Mustard
Regular price $7.50
Shipping calculated at checkout. Please note we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Here in Fredericksburg, we tend to be very particular about the mustards that get slathered on our sausages. Real mustard connoisseurs will appreciate our special recipe which combines our smooth Dijon mustard with the crunch of whole grain mustard seeds. Great for dipping crackers and pretzels. It tastes so good it might just put you in a polka mood!
Size: 9.5 oz. (269g)
- Spinach, Orange and Onion Salad with Citrus-Garlic Dressing
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Jalapeño, Mint and Mustard Sauce
- Crab Cakes with Texas Peachy Remoulade
- Shiner Bock and Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Old-Fashioned Potato Salad with Mustard
- Spoon over: Ham, turkey, pork chops
- Serve with: hot dogs, bratwurst, hamburgers, sandwiches, and soft pretzels
- Mix with: Potato Salad and deviled eggs
- Grill on: Pork or chicken