Texas Firepit Bar-B-Q Sauce
We created this complex sauce composed of tomato puree, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and secret spices for those who like a hint of spice on their BBQ. We think it's just perfect on smoked brisket, pork and we love it on burgers, chicken, and shrimp too. A great Texas BBQ sauce.
Ingredients: tomato puree ( water, tomato paste), ketchup ( tomato concentrate, sugar, salt, onion powder, spice, natural flavors), brown sugar, vinegar, prepared mustard ( distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika ), Worcestershire sauce ( distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), jalapeno peppers ( jalapeno peppers, water, vinegar, salt, spices), lemon juice, granulated garlic, spices, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, xanthan gum.
Produced in a plant that comes in contact with tree nuts.
Size: 14 oz (396g)
- Shredded Chicken with BBQ Sauce
- Texas Firepit BBQ Chicken (Award Winner)
- Texas Firecrackers (Jalapeno Poppers) (Award Winner)
- BBQ Mac & Cheese (Award Winner)
- Hill Country Skillet Barbecued Shrimp
- Barbecued Chicken Leg Quarters
- Additional Serving Suggestions: Add a tablespoon to hamburger meat